Our mission at Steel Fab Enterprises is to provide a positive, safe and productive work environment using teamwork to produce quality products and the highest level of customer service in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Our Core Values
- We are involved in the communities where we live, work and do business.
- We create a safe and positive work environment.
- We foster an environment that acknowledges and respects each employees value and encourages them to reach their maximum potential.
- We practiced the “Golden Rule” by treating others, as we would want to be treated.
- We always strive for excellence in the quality and service of all the products and services we deliver.
- We exhibit honesty and integrity in all of business relationships.
“We take pride in our work. We wanted to be standing tall, 100 years from now.” – Steve Fisher Jr., CEO
“Every project is given top priority, during, and after completion.” – Kurt Fisher, Vice President
A Commitment to Safety
We are committed to safety in the field and in the shop. We take pride in our safety training, and safety record and an exceptional OSHA rating.
Our corporate safety and health procedures exceed construction industry standards and place a premium on innovation and improvement.
A Commitment to Sustainability
Steel Fab Enterprises is dedicated to promoting green and sustainability whenever and wherever possible to conserve our planet’s resources, for the well-being of our environment, and for our future generations.
We practice corporate responsibility internally through leadership goals for lowering our carbon footprint through energy reduction, recyc
ling and electronic business practices. Our initiatives include investing in a roof-top solar array to power our plant and contribute to our local power grid.